20.5.11

SORRY I NEVER KNEW YOU...

Sometimes one of the hardest parts of family research is the sense of loss.  Of people never known, of stories never heard , of jokes never laughed at, or family lore never learned.   Here is a picture of my fathers brothers and sisters I never had the chance to meet or get to know much as I was growing up. This photo was taken on the day of my father's funeral...
Siblings of Roy D. Terry, l toR: Ada Terry Norwood, Sister  Lola Terry, Brother Claude Terry, Opal Terry, sister.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hi Marilyn,

The two ladies on the right are Lola (standing next to Claude) and Opal.

I just showed the picture to my dad (Bill Terry) and he identified them.

He was showing me your website today. It's a nice site.

Sincerely,

Elaine (Terry) Simon

Find-a-Grave

Search 113.0 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname: